'New Start' - 50% discount for affected IT professionals
We want to provide valuable learning and skills - "a new start" - to New Zealand IT workers affected by COVID-19 redundancy, as they look for their next position.
To help we're offering a 50% discount to those affected on Equinox Training delivered public courses running in Auckland and Wellington, New Zealand.
The 'New Start' offer is available to individual IT professionals and also to employers wanting to help IT staff who are going through redundancy.
Public courses eligible for 'New Start'
While we provide a range of IT professional courses, the 'New Start' 50% discount applies to courses delivered directly by Equinox Training, not our partner courses. Courses eligible for the 50% discount include:
Agile and DevOps
While our public courses delivered with partners do not qualify for the 'New Start' 50% discount, we will work with our partners on a case-by-case basis to try to help those affected who wish to attend one of these partner courses. While this is unlikely to be a 50% discount, we'll try to help in some way.
Apply for 'New Start' 50% discount promotion code
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page to apply. We'll be back in contact to understand your situation and provide a promotion code that can be used to apply the discount during course registration.
'New Start' offer terms and conditions
- The 'New Start' 50% discount only applies to IT professionals who have lost their job due to COVID-19 related redundancy and haven't secured a new position OR to employers who wish to help IT employees going through redundancy due to COVID-19 who haven't secured new positions.
- The 'New Start' 50% discount will be subtracted from the full course fee and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts.
- Payment of the remaining course fee (after the discount has been deducted) is required no later than 10 business days prior to the course start date.
- This offer is only valid for Equinox Training delivered courses listed on this page, that are confirmed to run as publicly scheduled courses in Auckland or Wellington, New Zealand before 31 March 2021.
- This offer does not apply to in-house courses run for a specific organisation, unless otherwise agreed between Equinox Training and the organisation.
- It is the participant's responsibility (or their current or ex-employer's) to pay for any travel, accommodation and disbursement costs associated with travelling to attend the training.
- Equinox Training reserves the right to decline discount applications where the applicant or the training course does not meet these terms and conditions.
- Equinox Training's standard training terms and conditions also apply,